Please leave links to any you find in comments!
The Backup Ribbon Project
The Backup Ribbon Project is a fan-run project to allow fans to back up each other at science fiction conventions and other geek gatherings. We distribute bright purple ribbons that say BACKUP in large friendly letters.
If you take a ribbon and wear it at a con or other geek gathering, you are agreeing that if you see a fellow fan being harassed, you will find a way to help.
We do not judge. We do not make exceptions. We got your back.
- We like the idea of a Cosplay lounge, where cosplayers can repair costumes, grab something to eat, or even just... fb.me/2YPyeG1bE 3 weeks ago
- And here's what the fabulous Emmie Mears over at Searching for Superwomen has to say about the NoTrue Geek. fb.me/6BrqwUqUd 1 month ago
- The Fake Geek Girl is geek culture's version of the snipe or the jackalope. A mythical creature with no basis in... fb.me/6qeTuRTvQ 1 month ago
- RT @BackupRibbon Starting to get #backupribbon requests from Concom officers. when the con supports us! #thatshowwedoitpeople 1 month ago
- Starting to get #backupribbon requests from Concom officers. <3 when the con supports us! #thatshowwedoitpeople 1 month ago