Please leave links to any you find in comments!
The Backup Ribbon Project
The Backup Ribbon Project is a fan-run project to allow fans to back up each other at science fiction conventions and other geek gatherings. We distribute bright purple ribbons that say BACKUP in large friendly letters.
If you take a ribbon and wear it at a con or other geek gathering, you are agreeing that if you see a fellow fan being harassed, you will find a way to help.
We do not judge. We do not make exceptions. We got your back.
- RT @scalzi: Allow me to use "objectively" correctly in a sentence: "Objectively, my tweet stream is 300% less stupid when I mute GamerGater… 5 days ago
- Protip: Don't be this guy! #nosuchthingasbenevolentstalking fb.me/3hkL6lB20 1 week ago
- RT @thatwordgrrl: "@TheWorldRose: A blog post about stalking, and how it influenced The World Rose: richardbrittain.wordpress.com/2014/09/23/the…" #protip - Don't… 1 week ago
- We are home from #GGC14. Tired but grateful for all the Backup love! 1 week ago
- RT @adampknave: No, ok, look, I get it. People have to be taught how to be decent humans, sometimes. That's just, when they're SIX, maybe. … 1 week ago