Please leave links to any you find in comments!
The Backup Ribbon Project
The Backup Ribbon Project is a fan-run project to allow fans to back up each other at science fiction conventions and other geek gatherings. We distribute bright purple ribbons that say BACKUP in large friendly letters.
If you take a ribbon and wear it at a con or other geek gathering, you are agreeing that if you see a fellow fan being harassed, you will find a way to help.
We do not judge. We do not make exceptions. We got your back.
- RT @tbeychok: No. 342 - Can hand-code html thatwordgrrl.com lnkd.in/cBXjMq Pls. RT! #365reasonstohireme 1 week ago
- @katexweis Hit us up! 1 week ago
- RT @katexweis: Got my PAX Prime badges, flights, and hotel... now I just gotta remember to get my @BackupRibbon. 1 week ago
- We not only got your back, but are also stylistically coorect! twitter.com/ChicagoManual/… 3 weeks ago
- RT @owenmp: @Maribbons 3/4 Also connect with these accounts about your recent tweets. @GeeksForCONsent @CospAgainsTroll @BackupRibbon @Geek… 1 month ago