Please leave links to any you find in comments!
The Backup Ribbon Project
The Backup Ribbon Project is a fan-run project to allow fans to back up each other at science fiction conventions and other geek gatherings. We distribute bright purple ribbons that say BACKUP in large friendly letters.
If you take a ribbon and wear it at a con or other geek gathering, you are agreeing that if you see a fellow fan being harassed, you will find a way to help.
We do not judge. We do not make exceptions. We got your back.
- A great how-to guide from Jim Hines. fb.me/319vw4jpa 3 days ago
- SF/F Convention Harassment Policy Starter Kit - s.shr.lc/1jcqNTb via @jimchines A great how-to guide from @jimchines 3 days ago
- So what are your thoughts on this? fb.me/2xf6Mm3wo 4 days ago
- Ed Kramer pleads guilty. Thoughts? gwinnettdailypost.com/news/2013/dec/… 4 days ago
- A Followup to Slave Leo fb.me/1058Z4KXN 1 week ago